RIAT arrivals

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots from todays arrivals at RAF Fairford for this weekends Royal International Air Tattoo

Full set of 45 shots and high res versions here http://www.hardpointphotography.fotopic.net/c1324514.html

1 Indian Air Force Flanker
ypnc0l.jpg

2 Greek Corsair A7
ypnc0i.jpg

3 USAF A10
ypnc07.jpg

4 Indian [SIZE=-1]Ilyushin IL-76[/SIZE]
ypncw6.jpg

5 one of the [SIZE=-1]Italian Air Force 'Frecce Tricolori' display team[/SIZE]
ypnc06.jpg

Lots of variety there! It's amazing to me you can get such clear shots of these moving targets. :hail:

nice captures :)

did not know the [SIZE=-1]Ilyushin was also sold to India ;)

[/SIZE]

Lots of variety there! It's amazing to me you can get such clear shots of these moving targets. :hail:

oh, come on, they are just hung up on wires .. can't you see them? ;) .. oh wait, Andy photoshopped those out ;)

nice shots! I saw that italian team once when I lived in germany... they are pretty stunning.

oh, come on, they are just hung up on wires .. can't you see them? ;) .. oh wait, Andy photoshopped those out ;)

sshhhhhh don't tell everyone my secrets :lol:

Wow. Those are some spectacular shots.. seen the IAF Flanker tons of times here though. =p

I reckon his rooms are covered in Airfix models hung from the ceiling and he holds a different cloudy backdrop behind them for each shot. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back