• Total voters

hawkeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wonder what the percentage here is? Is it close to the average (7 - 10 percent left handed) ?

I write, fish, eat and drink left handed.

I play guitar, throw, bat, and shoot right handed

i first thought of something totally different ;)

You were thinking of counting on the fingers of one hand weren't you?

no, but in Germany it is a quite common question to ask a man if he is "Rechts- oder Linksträger" ... this is not considered very rude and plays part in some party games ;)

although, strictly speaking it is a somewhat intimate question :mrgreen:

I was born left-handed and switched over to right-handed, so now I do some things with my right hand, some things with my left, and some things with either.

skieur

I guess the ultimate determinate is what hand you naturally write with, because most left handed people do several odds and ends with their right hand.

I'm a little surprised by the percentage so far.

I wonder if what they say is true... that left handed people are typically more creative. I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes :mrgreen:

I'm a lefty..mostly..er..somewhat. I'm left eye dominant.

I write, shoot pool, shoot a rifle and brush my teeth left handed.

I throw a baseball and bat right handed, as well as shoot a pistol right handed. Play guitar right handed..Pretty much everything else I do right-handed.

With a camera, I hold it right handed (Is there any other way? :)) but I look with my left eye.

lefty here just like all the other talented people lol

I write with my right hand. Throw with my right hand/arm. Bat in baseball left-handed, golf left-handed, play hockey left-handed. _________ left-handed. I'm basically split down the middle between left and right.

I'm like a lot of other people in that I do basically everything including write left handed but do random things here and there right handed such as throw.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back