Riiighhht...

EBphotography

TPF Junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So my brother was just sleepwalking..he's 15 and we're twins. The dialogue is as follows.

*enter Ryan my brother* Hey wheres Eric?
Me: Uh..what?
Ryan: Eric, where is he?
Me: Ryan I'm Eric what are you talking about?
Ryan: Eric our brother where'd he go?
Me: I'm Eric you're sleepwalking, go back to bed.
*exit ryan*

Creepified.

My brother used to sleepwalk or talk in his sleep a lot when he was little.
There was a big family do in our house when my brother was about 9 or so, and one of the guests from farther away was to sleep in the second bed in my brother's room. That guest was an adult young man at the time, so he could stay up until very late and be at the party, while my little brother had to go to bed at around 10 or so, which was VERY LATE for him ... ok.

So here goes: at past midnight or so when the party drew to its end, this distant cousin of mine went upstairs to go to sleep, opened the door to my brother's room and was caught by my brother kneeling in his bed, arms positioned like he was holding a gun, my brother calling out: "Hands up or I'll shoot --- whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whooooooooom", sinking back onto his pillow and continuing to sleep.

Heehee, what a fright to that distant cousin of mine, eh?
To be shot dead upon entering :D.

sleep walkers/talkers are scarey... they have that glazed over look on their eyes.

When you were a kid did you ever dream that you got out of bed, got dressed, washed and went to school? Then wake up and realise it was a dream, and that you now had to get up, get dressed, washed and go to school... I used to HATE that

whoa... that's scary!!! And Corinna.. I would be frightened to sleep there :D

JohnMF said:
sleep walkers/talkers are scarey... they have that glazed over look on their eyes.

When you were a kid did you ever dream that you got out of bed, got dressed, washed and went to school? Then wake up and realise it was a dream, and that you now had to get up, get dressed, washed and go to school... I used to HATE that

all the time...

JohnMF said:

yea, me too...I hate that...or when you dream you've overslept and then you wake up late because you've overslept.

The Girl talks in her sleep. At least your conversation with your brother didn't make sense. I'll get up and go to the bathroom, and when I get back, the Girl will actually talk to me...we've had 5 minute conversations, and in the morning she has absolutely no recollection whatsoever...weird.

JohnMF said:

Most defintely.

Now, I must admit, I probably fit into that category of sleepwalkers/talkers. Apparently I sit up and begin mumbling telling my dog to stay, or asking where things are. :confused: Who knows.

Peanuts said:
Most defintely.

Now, I must admit, I probably fit into that category of sleepwalkers/talkers. Apparently I sit up and begin mumbling telling my dog to stay, or asking where things are. :confused: Who knows.

Aaaaannd.... how do you know that? Your dog answered? :):) :lmao:

I woke up once and asked my husband "Where is she?" . "Did ya'll leave her??" lol... we still don't know who "she" is.

Then - this one sucked tho - during Katrina we were sleeping in our living room (family room, den). I was on the recliner and he was on the couch. We had our front door open for the breeze and I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs. I had dreamed that there was a man standing in the doorway. My husband jumps up, ignores the rifle on the coffee table and throws his fists up in the air. HAHAH - scared me.. and him.. but it was funny.

I just re-read that... and I now sound like a total redneck.. lol. "Did ya'll leave her?" and the rifle..lol. Its a gun from Vietnam.. we don't hunt.. lol.. its my father-in-laws. People were stealing gas from the vehicles - no gas.. no food.

Anyway - lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back