Ripper Cracks up

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ripper found this 250 year old imported mirror that was smashed for a Fight Club photo. I think he was looking for a nice sharp piece to use on his dolls. :lol::lmao::lol:

492827262_Uqcuc-L.jpg

:er::er: Sorry...just took a few minutes and threw this together before I cleaned up that mess. :lol::lol::lol: I need a new hobby.​

Oh give me a BREAK!!! You just 'threw together' that image? Man oh man,you've gotta quit making it look so easy, or the rest of us are going to get mighty discouraged!

Love the composition, mood and 'balance' of this one. And is that a piece of the mirror in mid-air? Amazing.

Thanks you two. :hugs:

Oh give me a BREAK!!! You just 'threw together' that image? Man oh man,you've gotta quit making it look so easy, or the rest of us are going to get mighty discouraged!

Love the composition, mood and 'balance' of this one. And is that a piece of the mirror in mid-air? Amazing.

After the fight club gig on Sunday, I thought....oh man..I gotta clean up this mess. On the weekend, I was sorting out my alter ego personalities,and getting the costumes in their own bags, when I thought of the mirror and was talking to Ripper about putting his dolls away. He can play with them for hours. Pisses Brother off. :lol::lol: So I asked if Ripper wanted to go out side, and he saw the mirror. It was a pretty easy shot. Just one light on off to the side, and an over head light.
Ripper makes things hover all the time. My neighbor has been stuck in a tree for a few days now. :lol: Interesting optical illusion tho. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back