Ripper the Clown

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With Halloween around the corner, I have started workin on potential charcters for this years haunt, and threw this together. This is Ripper.

291028769_fzoCM-L.jpg

Shot this with the camers up high, with a 10-20, to twist my body. I used two 60 watt bulbs , and in ps, added a midnight sepia filter, turned the opacity down to abut 30%, and a bit of dodge and burn. Wish I had somebody to go out and get this guy on the street with me. what a riot that would be:lmao::lmao::lmao:

halloween is right around the corner :lmao:

nicely done, chiller!

Nice Going Chiller!

halloween is right around the corner :lmao:

nicely done, chiller!

Spiffster...halloween is 365 days a year here. Always something to do. :lmao:

thanks for your comments and for stopping in.

(Hey, how did I miss this one when originally posted?)

I really love the shadow on the wall behind.

This is great! That would really scare the crap out of me if I saw you walking around with this on!!! :shock:

With Halloween around the corner, I have started workin on potential charcters for this years haunt, and threw this together. This is Ripper.

291028769_fzoCM-L.jpg

Shot this with the camers up high, with a 10-20, to twist my body. I used two 60 watt bulbs , and in ps, added a midnight sepia filter, turned the opacity down to abut 30%, and a bit of dodge and burn. Wish I had somebody to go out and get this guy on the street with me. what a riot that would be:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I would take "this guy" out on street for the shock and awe.

Finally Carl I got to see the new masterpiece you've mentioned. You rock it out every time:thumbup::hail: Imagination can never be bought!

Good one, lol, my childhood fear resurrected :0) Great shot, love the shadow work.

Thank you so much Casper, Anty, Vaporous, and Hekate...I really appreciate your comments.

Vaporous...I have a few ideas Im working on, but in such need of models. Im trying to talk this guy at work to pose for Ben. He is a little freaked out at it, but maybe a case of beer will talk him into it. :lmao::lmao:

Thanks again y'all...your awesome. :D

Halloween is ALWAYS around the corner for Carl. :)

Sweet shot, and awesome character!

I swear, I will make it to Toronto one of these days for Halloween!

Most reactions

Back