Ritzpix? Oh crap!

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Didn't know where else to put this... so it shall be posted here. Mods, please feel free to move if it fits better elsewhere.

I ordered a few prints from Ritzpix, but then realized Ritz is closing. So I'm assuming no one is manning that part of the business (as I still haven't received said prints).

Anyone have an idea as to how I can request a refund from them? Or is it even worth it? I only spent like $10, but it's the principle! Why leave your site up (with the capability to place orders) if you don't intend to/can't process the order?!

I know firsthand they are a seperate business entity entirely from Ritz.

Their customer experience was horrid is how i learned about them, but the canvas I recently ordered was at a GREAT price and they did a wonderfuil job.

I WAS wondering that, I should have asked. Well that's kind of good news.

I'll have to get in touch with cust. service.

I work for Ritz Camera & Image, LLC. RitzPix.com is part of Ritz Camera, and Ritz is NOT closing.

Jowensphoto: If you are having order issues, I can assist you.

2WheelPhoto: I'm sorry you had a horrid customer service experience with our company. We take customer satisfaction very seriously. I am glad you enjoyed your canvas and hope that your future experiences are much better!

Thank frostbytes, Ritz customer service # on the main site gave me the tough go of things, explained ritzpics is a different company entirely, and left me on my own to track my order and figure out how to contact ritzpics. but it was a fine product indeed!

Then let me edit this and mention I tried emailing for help too:

Thank you for writing to us.
Dear Steve

Greetings from RitzCamera.com.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we and the Ritzpix.com are two different companies. We do not have any information regarding the Ritzpix.com.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you and we will assure you that your future interaction with us will be a pleasant one.

Please feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Customer Service

Last edited:
I sent an email to cust. serv. We'll see what happens.

2Wheel- Can you suggest any other printing companies you've had positive experiences with?

Hello 2WheelPhoto, yes, RitzCamera.com currently is a different company from Ritz Camera & Image, LLC, and RitzPix.com. They will not be able to help you. If you have future issues with Photos and Printing, please contact our RitzPix.com Customer Service:
Contact Us | Help | RitzPix.com

I work for Ritz Camera & Image, LLC. RitzPix.com is part of Ritz Camera, and Ritz is NOT closing.

Jowensphoto: If you are having order issues, I can assist you.

2WheelPhoto: I'm sorry you had a horrid customer service experience with our company. We take customer satisfaction very seriously. I am glad you enjoyed your canvas and hope that your future experiences are much better!

Hello 2WheelPhoto, yes, RitzCamera.com currently is a different company from Ritz Camera & Image, LLC, and RitzPix.com. They will not be able to help you. If you have future issues with Photos and Printing, please contact our RitzPix.com Customer Service:
Contact Us | Help | RitzPix.com

LoL....the dotcom was the culprit! Thanks

RitzPix.com is part of Ritz Camera, and Ritz is NOT closing.

RitzCamera.com currently is a different company from Ritz Camera & Image, LLC, and RitzPix.com.

Why does this seem so confusing to me?

You're not the only one!

Unless they are all under the same umbrella company with separate identities, where obviously one is not directly connected with the other.
If that is the case, then I do think that someone could at least mention that and attempt to steer them to the right contact person.

RitzPix.com is part of Ritz Camera, and Ritz is NOT closing.

RitzCamera.com currently is a different company from Ritz Camera & Image, LLC, and RitzPix.com.

Why does this seem so confusing to me?

You're not the only one!

Unless they are all under the same umbrella company with separate identities, where obviously one is not directly connected with the other.
If that is the case, then I do think that someone could at least mention that and attempt to steer them to the right contact person.

^^^that was my point and bad experience, I was left hanging to figure it all out after placing an order through the big "Ritz" in the sky dot com site!

The one here went down LONG ago. Like, 10 years or something.

No worries, got my prints in the mail yesterday. I'm not super impressed with the quality, but for the price I can't complain.

I'll check out Mpix. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back