River scenes

PaulR70

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_AAA1880300mm_lighthouse_riverfront.jpg _AAA2028lighthouseB&W copy.jpg Love shooting scenes of our riverfront on the Mississippi river in Clinton, Iowa. Been doing black & white lately. The pics were shot on different days, one was a very overcast day.
Another shot of backwater. I thought the patterns were interesting. Used an exposure of 30sec at f22 ISO of 100_AAA1985B&W.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots! I'm loving the third one.

The water is getting higher...._AAA2107B&W.jpg This was shot at f16, 8sec ISO200 using a 10stop ND filter. Nikon d3400 18-55mm lens.
The rails you see out in the water are completely covered as of today!

Last edited:
The water is getting higher....View attachment 171043 This was shot at f16, 8sec ISO200 using a 10stop ND filter. Nikon d3400 18-55mm lens.
The rails you see out in the water are completely covered as of today!

We're cresting today down here, but there's already talk of a secondary crest. The destruction north west of us along the Missouri is unprecedented -- it is a wholesale collapse of the flood control system. This one is going to reverberate through the coming decades.

Joe

Nice shots, thanks for the post.

I really enjoy the third one!

Here is another shot, a long exposure of marina docks. Shot with Nikon D3400 at f14 using 18-55mm lens at 40mm. Because of the bright but slightly overcast day I used a 10 stop ND filter to get the long exposure._AAA2128B&Wdock.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back