RLFS....with eos 600d visit no 1, C&C please

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So....
My first visit was yesterday. I visited 3 families. I just couldn't believe where some people live :(
Weather was awful, it was raining, foggy, cold, dark...

But the thing is that I borrowed a 600d with 17-55 mm f2.8 from a friend. He was sweating when he gave me his camera, it's his first dslr :) Thank you, my friend! Without the camera this wouldn't be possible. There is no freaking chance that I could use my oly in those conditions! It couldn't have done a thing. So everything bellow is the camera, not me! ;)
I was so excited with my new camera but my brain and my fingers wouldn't instantly cooperate :) the settings are in completely different places....huh... I missed some shots just because of that. I couldn't instantly react.

The first visit. It was nerve racking for me and probably for them. I had limited amount of time, rain and not enough light in the house, first time seeing this people... I missed one shot there and spend all day thinking about that lost opportunity.

So here are some photos from yesterday.
Please give me some thoughts about how I did, what is wrong, what can I do in the next visit. Did I manage to show their living conditions? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 57514

View attachment 57517

View attachment 57515

View attachment 57518

View attachment 57519

View attachment 57520

View attachment 57522

View attachment 57521

View attachment 57513

Last edited:
I know this is not quite amusing, but anyone?

so....nothing....ok.....

I see links in your post and none of them work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back