Road To Redeption (edit)

kilifila66

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been messing around a little bit with some of my old photos, doing a little doctoring and this is one I think I did well on. I had some problems with contrast in the original and I did some cloning on the lightpost. I just want to know if it came out better or worse after I messed with it in PS. Are the levels too light/dark, did the clone come out looking ok, does it enhance the picture's overall asthetics? Also if you have any suggestions for me I would love to hear them, go ahead and tear this one up. Also I appologize about the second being a link, photobucket wasn't cooperating with me so please bear with me.

Drew

Originial:
0926600-R1-E003.jpg

Edit:
roadtoredemptionedit.jpg
(DEVIANT ART LINK)

Love the new edit here :) The removal of the poll really helps a lot, and the high contrast is suiting...I love how it really seperates the light post in the front, and brings out the lovely lines in the shot. IMO the re-edit is very successful :)

I like the edit better personally contrast wise. My only advice is try to give it that red 23 A filter effect. It makes those white clouds really stick out. So make those clouds whiter. Nothing else just the clouds. It could look pretty cool.

I love the perspective it looks as if everything is pointed in an upward direction

Most reactions

Back