Road Trip Pictures, C&C. dial-up caution

farmerj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got laid off end of April. here's a couple from the "roadtrip" we took that day.

I was working with the "ISO Auto Setting" to get a feel for it on this trip. So everything was taken Aperture Priority, f/8, up or down 1/3 stop.

This guy was on the road in one of the local state forests as we drove around. Taken with a D90, 70-300VR and Tamron 1.4X, About 7:50 PM. ISO 900
porcupine.jpg

This guy was on the road at "Trails End" on the Gunflint trail in the Superior National Forest north of Grand Marais MN. About 30 feet in front of him was a female he was strutting his stuff for.

ISO 1100, f/5.6 1/400.
partridge_001.jpg

We woke up the second day and stopped at the Tettegouche State Park. Here was one of the easy access waterfalls.
waterfall_001.jpg

There is a LOT of water runoff. This series was taken with the animated gif in mind. This was taken on a bridge over the stream on a tripod. A little bit of motion there.
animated_waterfall_001.gif

animated_waterfall_001.gif

Last edited:
I like these, especially #2, though there were some that weren't able to be seen :(

I feel you on the being laid off thing... as it has also happened to me :( Good luck.

OK, I put some of the pictures in different locations. I hope they all work now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back