Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were taken yesterday Morning.. :)

rob1.jpg

rob2.jpg

Robins, a true sign of spring!
Thanks for posting them.

You are quite successful in your bird photography of late, Holly, aren't you?
Are these really called robins? Are there different kinds of robins then?

Thanks !

Lafoto... Im not sure if there are other robins.. Since you asked I did a search in google and these are the only pictures I find.. Have you seen others? This name is actually *American Robin*

I Found this one.. He is cute for sure.. A Red Capped Robin.. So Im guessing there are others!! How interesting.. I didnt realize that!.. I have not seen these either yet myself..

http://www.birdsinbackyards.net/finder/display.cfm?id=167

Our member tb2 once posted a photograph of a robin that looks like the ones I know (only would I know their "bibs" even redder, not as yellow as here), so if you want to check out his thread? They are the only ones we got here in my country and the only ones that I know.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44249

Those are Robins all right, they look more like the ones we get around Florida, they seem to have a little deeper chest color.
Very nice ones Holly..I think birds and flowers are my favorite subjects :) that's why I am getting my 100-400 in about a month :))

Thanks Lafoto.. That is ONE gorgeous photo! The bird itself is stunning to me.. I LOVE it..

I Agree Trish! Im looking forward to trying the NIkon Lenses with my Panasonic.. THe closer I can get the better.. :) Raymond Here has INSPIRED me sooo much with his wonderful close up shots... LOVE the nature pictures of flowers and birds now.. OF course my kids will be my Number one favorite :) lol

Holly said:
Thanks Lafoto.. That is ONE gorgeous photo! The bird itself is stunning to me.. I LOVE it..

I Agree Trish! Im looking forward to trying the NIkon Lenses with my Panasonic.. THe closer I can get the better.. :) Raymond Here has INSPIRED me sooo much with his wonderful close up shots... LOVE the nature pictures of flowers and birds now.. OF course my kids will be my Number one favorite :) lol

well I hope you don't get too hooked like me.. keep at it, and use manual focus in the brushy tree shots! It's a great past time., and I am looking fwd to more of your stuff.

Really cool shots Holly. Soo glad spring is coming too. Nicely done!!!

Most reactions

Back