Robot lenses on m4/3

nickzou

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I found some of these lenses for really cheap on eBay and they look small and have big apertures. They seem perfect for my GF2 but what I can't seem in figure out even after digging around the internet is what kind of mount is it. It looks like a screw mount of some sort. Does it use an M39 mount? I read somewhere that it was a C-mount but I couldn't confirm this elsewhere. I tried typing in "Robot to m4/3" on eBay but to no avail. Can someone shed some light on Robot lenses?

P.S. I've decided to get a Jupiter-8 50mm f2 for my first lens for my GF2. Looks nice enough and I like how the M39 adapter is much smaller than the M42. Unfortunately this is all I can afford at the moment, the wider M39 lenses are still quite expensive and given the choice between a vintage 35mm and the Panasonic 20mm f1.7 at a comparable price, I'm definitely going with the latter.

It's neither M39 nor C-mount. It looks like you can get a 2-part adapter on eBay: the Robot part (link) and the m4/3 part (link). A friend of mine used to use a Robot regularly. The lenses were good quality.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Oooh thanks! Damn, costs more than the lens hahaha. Okay, whatever I'll bite the bullet and buy it.

Most reactions

Back