Rocca Calscio Castello.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This castle was at an elevation of 2000 metres and has been used in a bunch of movies...Ladyhawke for one.
387972580_hGZnK-L.jpg

387972653_QppZW-L-1.jpg

387972741_SFB7e-L.jpg

387972816_766cN-L.jpg

387972517_8iqwv-L.jpg

:hail: Wow...I saw these a little earlier today, but time forbid me to reply. Love each one of these Roger. But I would be framing that first one in a nice black frame with a white border. Well done sir. What an awesome place.

What a neat place to experiment and shoot. I like that first one as well. Nicely done Roger :thumbup:

Nice, I like all of them.
(No2 looks like there's a tsunami's rolling in! :) )

Very cool!!! Love them all!!

#1 looks as though just beyond the castle...you just fall off the earth! LOL!!

And #2. looks like a sand castle at the beach, about to be washed away by the waves.

They are all wonderful!

:hail: Wow...I saw these a little earlier today, but time forbid me to reply. Love each one of these Roger. But I would be framing that first one in a nice black frame with a white border. Well done sir. What an awesome place.

thanks a lot Chiller, glad you like these....I would have liked to come back at night but circumstances prevented us, it is an awesome place.

What a neat place to experiment and shoot. I like that first one as well. Nicely done Roger :thumbup:

thanks a lot, it was a cool place to hang out for a while....and no tourists.

Nice, I like all of them.
(No2 looks like there's a tsunami's rolling in! :) )

thanks very much....the cloud bank has created a neat optical illusion.

Very cool!!! Love them all!!

#1 looks as though just beyond the castle...you just fall off the earth! LOL!!

And #2. looks like a sand castle at the beach, about to be washed away by the waves.

They are all wonderful!

thank you, much appreciated.

I had to dig around for this series- ahah! Great shots-- That 2nd one just blows me away! Very powerful.

Wow, wow &... wow! At first glance I thought the second one was a wave hitting the miniature shoreline,... fantastico! -Shea

I had to dig around for this series- ahah! Great shots-- That 2nd one just blows me away! Very powerful.

thanks abraxas, the place has a magical feeling about it.

Wow, wow &... wow! At first glance I thought the second one was a wave hitting the miniature shoreline,... fantastico! -Shea

glad you like them...grazie :wink:

Most reactions

Back