Rochester on a snowy night

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
Dusty and I went out the other night and took some pictures of rochester on a really snowy night, besides talking to bums and getting asked for money we actually got off a few nice pictures. Here are the ones i took from my CX 7330. Let me know what you think!

10021954ga.jpg

10021998bl.jpg

10022158gq.jpg

10022407rk.jpg

10022424wl.jpg

10022585oh.jpg

100b22316vu.jpg

skiboarder72 said:
Let me know what you think!
I think I should put my Kodak in my bag and start to carry it with my new camera. ;) ( I dont know why I leave it at home )

Some nice photos. #'s 3,4 and 5 are cool but I love #2.

Wow. Look at all that snow!!! That's amazing.
I absolutely love #2! How do you manage to take such a great picture of the snow falling. oops, never mind, I'll search through the archives and if I don't find anything I'll ask in another forum.
Great pics!!

Meysha said:
Wow. Look at all that snow!!! That's amazing.
I absolutely love #2! How do you manage to take such a great picture of the snow falling. oops, never mind, I'll search through the archives and if I don't find anything I'll ask in another forum.
Great pics!!

#2 was actually an accident, i forgot to turn the flash off, but it came out very nice :thumbup:

I like number two the best also. Very cool.

Number 2 is awesome. Question both yours and Jon Mikal's night colour shot seem to have that same texture feel to them. What are you guys doing to get that look. I love the feel of those photos. :D

Nice pics. I went back there tonight and took some more shots

Most reactions

Back