Rock and Roll Music.

Peach Comma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ablindgirl.tripod.com
geography.jpg

When I first glanced at this there was something almost disturbing about it. I don't know whether it was the angle it was shot from of the stance of the subject.

Anyway, then I read the subject heading, and it made a lot more sense! No longer did it look like someone about to beat another someone over the head! Now it looks like a person enjoying some damn good rock 'n' roll! Great shot!

I think it could just even a bit more contrast, and the blur on the right hand side of the picture sort of bothers me. Not sure what it is, but I find it really distracting.

I believe it may be the/a guitarist? Not sure. If you could make him out it would be much better. Also I know he's the singer but some may not know that's a mike in his hand.

Only prob I have with the photo is that his left arm is blown out. It wouldn't be bad if there was something else blown out in the pic, considering I don't mind b&w blown out. But just that one arm...kinda bugged me. Maybe its just me.

EDIT: Just noticed the hand is blown out as well...perhaps I will shut up now and just enjoy.

Most reactions

Back