rock climbing III - more bouldering

asherexplore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Climbing I - cold bouldering and cold rocco
Climbing II - clear day

In this series you even get a shot of me (#2).

(1)
c31.jpg

(2)
c32.jpg

(3)
c33.jpg

Those are cool, I really like #1!

So is the pad incase you fall? Which one is you?

thanks!
im in the 2nd one.
the pads have 2 layers of foam inside.. thin closed cell(hard foam) on top to disperse shock, then thick open cell(soft foam) on bottom to obsorb..
its easy to get hurt.. but when you fall with control the pads do go a long way to saving bones from breaking.

Great shots esp the first, really cool how they cling to the rocks like limpets!
icon_thumright.gif

thanks!
im in the 2nd one.
the pads have 2 layers of foam inside.. thin closed cell(hard foam) on top to disperse shock, then thick open cell(soft foam) on bottom to obsorb..
its easy to get hurt.. but when you fall with control the pads do go a long way to saving bones from breaking.
You are only about an hour and 45 minutes away from Tullahoma, TN. Seek out JSP in Tullahoma and see if you can get yourself some scrap EPE molded plank from them. Last I knew they don't recycle the EPE scrap and it just ends up in a landfill. You definitely won't get hurt falling on that stuff. I have a ton of smaller sized half inch thick EPE sheets that I use when working on the cars in the driveway.

like limp-whats??

thanks! im excited to shoot at dusk more..i like how well my flash performs in this situation.

Little shellfish thingies that cling to rocks, they secrete a substance stronger than any man made glue and seal themselves to a rock, then stay there, as far as I know, for the rest of their lives ...

Here's a pic of one that I found on the web

the guy in the first shot got a nice print of it. he was pleased.
thanks again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back