Rock The Dress

noescape

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was a secondary shooter/idea giver at a rock/trash the dress shoot... Chose three that I'd like some input on. Thanks. If they suck, tell me - I'm tough. :sexywink:

barn2.jpg

Barn1.jpg

corncribbw.jpg

I like your second shot most of all.
I like the composition.

Idk, in the first one her face does not match her wedding dress. Looks like she is a taylor who wore a dress. And I would honestly work on colors more. What camera do you use btw?
The third is good, but the composition has to be changed.
The veil distracts.

#1- I think the colour is off. The dress looks to bluey white, her arms are really red and you can't see her face. I do like the idea behind the shot.
#2- I like the concept a lot! It's a great way to capture her dress. But I have the feeling the focus is off. Her face looks a little blurry.
#3- This is the best shot! The contrast is good, the pose is good, the angle is good and I LIKE the veil. It adds a suggestion of movement to the shot.

Sorry I find them all to be a bit soft none that are really wowing me. I think the last one could have had potential but I would have liked to see the brides face. You cant really see her face in any of the shots.

I absolutely LOVE the 2nd one, very creative and way to utilize your surroundings!

The first one is kinda simple, honestly, but I can tell you had good intentions. The angle is awkward, maybe.

The 3rd has potential, but again, missed the mark a bit.

They by no means suck, however!

Other than a couple focus and white balance issues I think the photos are excellent, very creative.

Thanks guys! Yes I do know that there are some issues going on with all of them... Really all had just a 2 min edit - but not to make excuses; they were very much point and shoot pictures.

I'll have to play around with the originals a bit more - these got horribly compressed in jpg and photobucket - ugh.

Any more critique would be loved!

Oh right - @ SusanMart - I was using a friends Nikon d50 with the basic-est of lenses that came with it lol

I love the concept of the second one. The third one is just beautiful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back