Rock the Park: Slash

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are my favourite shots from the Slash Concert at Rock the Park this weekend.

Rock the Park is a 3 day concert that is a benefit for Bethany's Hope Foundation for progressing research for Matachromatic Leukodystrophy (MLD).

It was actually a last minute thing that I ended up going but I'm glad I did, music was awesome of course and shooting it was so much fun!

There was nothing about camera's on the website but they did say no sound or video recording devices ( lmao! yeah right ) I tried to stay a little stealthy with my camera anyway. Nobody bothered me about it during Slash but George Thorogood`s people sent security after me (and a few others) so I had to put it away for a while then.

I think I was really pushing my gear shooting this but I`m happy with how some of them came out, the lighting made it super tough of course and being at the outer reaches of my lens didn`t help the situation but all things considered I`m happy with these shots.

C&C always welcome and appreciated.

1. This is zoomed right out so you can see where we were in relation to the stage. We were in VIP so I could have gotten right up to the stage but without a press pass I wasn`t going to push it. With the way things were set up this is about as close as I could get and still have a half decent angle on the stage and not stick out like a sore thumb lol.

2. Slash

3. Myles Kennedy, omg he was hard to get good shots of, the light was not kind. I decided on a B&W conversion on this one because there was always so much red light on him and shadows looked almost gory.

4. Drawing a blank here on his name....

5. I posted this one in another thread but not in the photo galleries, I really like the interaction between him and the camera in this one.

Little bump after the weekend :)

Most reactions

Back