Rocket Man!!!

Theantiquetiger

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw Elton John Friday night. One of the best concerts I've ever been to.

8602674773_743c294ca8_b.jpg

8603738968_288c274956_b.jpg

8602653149_ab3467b4c4_b.jpg

8604157834_6dc8b27290_b.jpg

Last edited:
nice shots, but man is he getting old. :(

Great pictures of a legend. What did you use (lens) to get them?

Great pictures of a legend. What did you use (lens) to get them?

Im at work, so I don't have the FL's and other info, but I had my Canon 60D with 18-135 Canon lens. The close up was shot from about the tenth row (probably full length). The rest were shot from my seat (various lengths).

The third one looks incredibly clean for 3200! Well done, those are some great shots!

Photographic comment: NICE!
Musical comment: My god Elton is so freakin' boring. I've seen him in concert twice (not my choice) and he did the SAME EXACT CRAP each time.

:lol:

Photographic comment: NICE!
Musical comment: My god Elton is so freakin' boring. I've seen him in concert twice (not my choice) and he did the SAME EXACT CRAP each time.

:lol:

I have to disagree!!! I been to many concerts including The Rolling Stones, U2, Pearl Jam, and original Van Halen, and Elton John is one of the greatest I've seen. I like him just sitting at his piano, plying his classic stuff with two of his original band members from 1971. There was no fancy light show, dancers, etc, just the band jamming.

Very good, and very cool. :) I wish the venues/arena's I went to allowed SLR cameras.

Most reactions

Back