Rocky Mountain National Park C&C Please

NikonD40x@Denver

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thecreativejuicemagazine.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For some reason these pictures on this forum look like there is a lot of noise in it around the edges, Please click on the pictures to take you to the site to see them without noise(I think), can anyone tell me why it is doing this.

I can't see anything special about the noise on those pictures.
Generally, I like them, though the saturation is a bit too high for my taste. This is especially true for #2 and 5.

i disagree with whoever said the saturation thing, these arent over saturated at all, haha, actually its just a real blue sky and the 5th, looks just like the rest, nothing needed to point that out above the rest, maybe your seeing something diff than me?

good shots, im a coloradan myself

i disagree with whoever said the saturation thing, these arent over saturated at all, haha, actually its just a real blue sky and the 5th, looks just like the rest, nothing needed to point that out above the rest, maybe your seeing something diff than me?

good shots, im a coloradan myself

Thanks a lot MyspacePix...... you still live here?

I disagree with deudeu, the saturation looks fine. The artifacts? in those pictures are kinda annoying, but I'm assuming you have originals that are better quality..

Great pictures though, I think I like the first two the most

i like the last one the best. the titles within the frame/watermark thing HAS to go. they are quite kitsch and cheesy.

I think that the skies are a bit too blue. It is a beautilful color, but it doesn't look natural... At least I don't think so.

Most reactions

Back