Rocky Mountain Views

cbarnard7

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All-

Went for a hike with my family yesterday in Rocky Mountain NP because it's fairly close to our house and it's National Park week (get outside!).

It was beautiful weather and I thought this composition portrayed the feeling of openness and being outside.

Cheers

26552914045_01d8957177_b.jpg

weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.petecrawford.co.uk
Photos OK to edit
Looks like you've got a touch of motion blur in the trees, but I don't think it hurts the image. Indeed in this case I think it gives it a bit of a personality.

I like the composition, I like colours, I like the way you've kept highlight and shadow detail, I like the way the shadows create leading lines and I think it hive the impression you are trying to create well.

Print it, frame it and get it on a wall!

OP
cbarnard7

cbarnard7

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looks like you've got a touch of motion blur in the trees, but I don't think it hurts the image. Indeed in this case I think it gives it a bit of a personality.

I like the composition, I like colours, I like the way you've kept highlight and shadow detail, I like the way the shadows create leading lines and I think it hive the impression you are trying to create well.

Print it, frame it and get it on a wall!
Cheers, Pete! Thanks for the comments. Very much appreciate the feedback from you, as usual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics