Rolleiflex Repairs

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need a doctor for my sick Rolleiflex SL35. It stopped working this weekend while out at Mono Lake. The mirror is locked up, the shutter is closed and it won't do a damned thing. :banghead: I took it to my local camera store this morning and without getting into it, they thought the board was fried and that it wasn't worth fixing. :cry: No idea for sure but this is my absolute favorite of all of my cameras so I'm going to send it out for repairs anyway. Does anyone know who repairs Rollei?

Check out camerarepair.com

I've sent them 3 cameras, and all were repaired and returned very quickly. Their prices seem to be average to a little cheaper than average.

If you go to their FAQ section you can find an online repair estimation list for various cameras.

$144.00 later... my baby is back. Just in time for a trip we're goin on next month. It seems to work well... now I need to run some film through it. Thanks again for the info Matt. :mrgreen:

Glad it worked out! Please see the new thread about Camera Repair List, if you don't mind posting a link to that particular repair shop so others can benefit from it.

Thanks y'all!

Mitica100 said:
Glad it worked out! Please see the new thread about Camera Repair List, if you don't mind posting a link to that particular repair shop so others can benefit from it.

Thanks y'all!

Done! :thumbsup:

Thanks PG! :)

Most reactions

Back