ROLLEIFLEX

marshm-3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I received the camera today. In it is a roll of TRI-X with green backing paper. It reads TRI-X PAN120 FILM. How old might it be? In previous post I forgot to state it has been exposed.

Last edited:
Before my time but this might offer a clue:

Kodak TriX and TMAX are nice films. B&W can still often be usable indefinitely (color film usually shifts over time but can be used experimentally if someone likes oddball stuff). Usually depends on how film was stored, etc.

Kodak TriX and TMAX are nice films. B&W can still often be usable indefinitely (color film usually shifts over time but can be used experimentally if someone likes oddball stuff). Usually depends on how film was stored, etc.
Yup. I have an embarrassing trove of C-41+b&w+E-6 35mm/120 languishing in my beer/film fridge. The film material is outdated but suspect the b&w is OK. Not so sure about the color/E-6 stuff. A brave dude nearby is running a guerilla lab with several JOBO machines. Must try him.Should prolly put my 35mm bodies on the block soon--just not getting any use. Can't let go of the medium format stuff, though. Weak, I know...

Before my time but this might offer a clue:

I was going to say late 70's early 80's.

Me too cgw, pre-pandemic film in the fridge! One of these days I'll have to start using it up. The film for Polaroids ought to be good and dried up by now... might get something out of the pack film anyway, the integral film who knows.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back