Rolling Hay

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just some staple scenery of the midwest. I used to run and play in fields like this when I was young. It's nice to get back and see things like this once in a while, especially on hot summer days. C&C welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_6939_web_sig.jpg

Thanks for looking!

NJ

Very nice composition. The furrows and clouds describe an S shape. The saturation is quite a bit over the top for my taste buds, though.

Beautiful colors and I love the border. Great capture!!

Nice work with the colors. They pop right out

Thank you much. :)

Beautiful! :thumbup:

Many thanks!

Great shot..Your using a polarizing filter on this and what kind if you mind. Thanks

No polarizing filter, just blending exposures, and softlight added. Thank you.

Very nice composition. The furrows and clouds describe an S shape. The saturation is quite a bit over the top for my taste buds, though.

Thanks for the kind words. I see colors very vividly when I compose landscapes, so I always try to reproduce what I saw with my own eyes.

very picturesque scene, nicely framed too....quite 'velvia' like, nice.

Thank you Roger!

Beautiful colors and I love the border. Great capture!!

Thanks for the nice words. :) Much appreciated.

Last edited:
I love everything about it! :)

Love the composition...that sweeping furrow in the foreground, the fence partly hidden by tall grass, the flatness of the field stretching off into the distance broken by the single tree on the fenceline, the splash of red off to the side, and that gorgeous sky given plenty of play in the shot. Beautiful

I love everything about it! :)

Thanks!

Love the composition...that sweeping furrow in the foreground, the fence partly hidden by tall grass, the flatness of the field stretching off into the distance broken by the single tree on the fenceline, the splash of red off to the side, and that gorgeous sky given plenty of play in the shot. Beautiful

Thank you for the detailed reply and kind words Anty! :)

WOW, I love that sky.

Many thanks Anthony. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back