Rolls Royce Wraith: Trent Williams' RR customized by Young Money Motors

Not even a Rolls Royce is an investment. The sales guys might claim it is, but it's not going to appreciate. It's going to lose some substantial percentage of its value when you drive it off the lot, and go down from there.

Is not an investment unless it's value has some chance of going UP.

That may be true for a honda civic but not for a car of that caliber. Cars like this will be future classics. 40 years from now you'll see these going for double or triple the price. Not this one.
Sorry, don't buy it for a second. There may be one or two models which will become collector's items, but the problem with modern cars is they make so many of them. The only thing that is likely to make this car valuable in 10-20 years is celebrity ownership. You can pick up a used Roller, Bentley, Jag, or almost any other similar car for pennies on the dollar when it's >15 years old. Sad, but true.

It could be considered an investment if your intention was to offer rides by the mile or by the hour. Upscale taxi, anyone?

I'd purchase a Ferrari if I had people standing at the gate waiting to give me money.

And if I could get financing. :abnormal:

Stunning work, but I'll admit the building is a bit distracting. It seems, as others have stated, that it is just as much an element of the photos as the car. But that's a serious nit-pick.

Cheers!
Jake

I never said it was a sound investment. ;)

The point is tho that cars do hold their values if they are unique and rare. Ferrari has a ton of million+ value cars.

Who's Trent Williams?

Really? So in 1974 Rolls Royce cars we've for $3000 or so? That's fascinating news!
In 1974, Honda had it's second year of the Civic in Canada. It sold for about $3,000. A base, full sized American car was $5,000 or $6,000. A few years later, for about $7,000 you could get a diesel Volvo. A Rolls Royce was selling for quite a bit more.

Don't know if it's the same guy but there is a Trent Williams who is an offensive lineman for the Washington Redskins who was a first round pick and a pro bowler (so he makes decent enough change that he could have a RR pimped).

...who was a first round pick and a pro bowler...

Earl Anthony... Now, this guy was a pro bowler:

morgue10_bowling_earl_anthony-345x600.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back