Room #57

Thanks photo gal, Errant Star, and Weeping widow. I appreciate your comments.
Errant star...got a few ideas up my sleeve, but I need props...:lol:
Weeping widow...You crack me up . :lmao:

oh damn.. and this one is awesome too!
love it

Chiller said:
I know eh? I get these visions and spend hours trying to get it right.

Lordy, Lordy. Visions? Voices? (angry ones from behind the door) Owns not one but TWO fog machines? And the winner of Scariest TPF'er! Quite the mental image that conjures up. Mwa-ha-haaaa

JonMikal said:
i had it all setup tonight...outside in the garage. used the van headlights and had Linda and the kids breathing from the opposite side for the fog effect....it's 10 degrees, i thought it was a good idea. after 30 mins of trying i noticed my fog had disappeared. i went to check it out and found them frozen. oh well, i'll round up some neighborhood kids tomorrow and try again :p

Now that I've finally defrosted, I can comment on this photo. Cool effect! In my warped mind, the dark spot in the fog looks like a "being" walking out of the door. Of course, that could just be my mind playing tricks on me after being frozen for so long :lmao:

Thanks so much Antarctican, and Calliope.
Antarctican...thinkin about grabbing a third fog machine too. Ya never can have enough, especially when I may have to lend one to JonMikal
Calliope....soo glad to see you are o.k. You are not alone....I showed this to a buddy, and that was the first thing he saw. He said.."did you know there is a figure coming out of the room"? I did not pay much attention, cause I see these types of things all the time.:lmao:

Thanks again.

Chiller, what did you mean, "you see those things all the time"?:meh: I stared and stared until my eyes hurt and the only thing I saw was some smoke. :confused:

The road less traveled always has weeds.

Most reactions

Back