Room Renovations (10 pics, 56K beware)

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
We've been doing some renovations lately and just finished two of the rooms. Here are some pictures of the final product.

These first two are of Evelyn's room.
6.jpg

5.jpg

These next four are details of a stamp idea that turned into more work than originally thought.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

These three are of the boys' room. (Too much HGTV for me. :biggrin: )
7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Finally, a stocked closet full of baby stuff.
8.jpg

Thanks for looking. :D

Wow, looks like something youd see on a home makeover show :lol: someones getting the most out of their cable tv!

Baby Evelyn's room looks darling. And Im sure the boys love their blue airplanes room :lol: what boys wouldnt after all.

Congrats mom and dad, yous did an awesome job :thumbsup:

Great job on Evelyn's nursery walls. :thumbup: I love that kind of thing! :) She will enjoy that room for years before wanting "big girl" stuff.

And yes, looking at all that and thinking how labor intensive it must be has made me tired.

You keep working and posting pics, and I will admire them and be glad it isn't me. :mrgreen:

It's really just congrats to Dad ;) See the clothes in the closet? That was my real contribution, other than the official "I think you missed a spot over there". The boys do love their room, esp those uber cool 80s mirrored doors :lmao: Next up is the carpet....bring on the tax return :D

terri said:
Hey, shopping is hard work, too. ;) Don't sell yourself short.

Even if it comes from Ebay? :lmao:

Eh, but ... erm... I was hoping for the mother-to-be to be appearing in one or the other of these photos here. Ph! Not there.
Isn't there any nice up-to-date photo of you Alison?
Now that we have seen Evelyn's new room, we also want to see the "present room", and if only from outside! Well, I do................ :oops:

I'm afraid we need to find a wider angle lens for that! I'll see what I can do about that, as long as you promise not to laugh :D

Hey, I thought that was MY room!!? Dang, Evelyn stole it from me before she has even arrived! ;)

The boys room was way cool when we were there and Evelyn's room turned out awesome!

Chase said:
Hey, I thought that was MY room!!? Dang, Evelyn stole it from me before she has even arrived! ;)

The boys room was way cool when we were there and Evelyn's room turned out awesome!

Key word there, was :mrgreen: Don't worry, your air mattress is still in the closet, you'll just have to share it now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back