Roooaaarrr (yes, lions)

I see stories of your demise have been greatly exaggerated poppy ;)
good to see you back

These are GREAT!!!
Can I ask which lens you used, and if you did any PP?

One Word... AMAZING.. How do you do it, I am a starter, I hope to be able to shoot half that GOOD... CONGRATS

300 shots at a zoo is a low score for me - but only a 1/3 dumping I would consider a big improvement ;)
i usually get back with that amount of pics. I just take my time i guess and wait for a nice moment. Works better for me then keeping the shutter button down. Saves some time too, since i dont have to go through all the pics
4 &5: very nice. so awesomely sharp.
Awww...they are soooooo cute!!!! Nice photos!!
Yeah cute, till you try too hug one. Thanks for the reply :)
number 4 is even more exceptional than usual! great stuff keep it up
Cheers :)
:hail::hail: Dude...I dont come into these galleries anymore, but decided to check out this thread. I dont even know what to say.....bloody brilliant.

BTW...zoo pics.....nah nah.....big no no...:p:p:pSee down thereVVVV
Thank you very much. Means alot coming from a guy who takes the most awesome zoo pics (and the darkside stuff too) And well, too each their own. I like going to zoo's. That way you can see animals you would never see. And why not take some pics while you're there :)
Stunning detail and clarity probably the best lion shots I have seen in a longtime! :)
Thank you :D

These are GREAT!!!
Can I ask which lens you used, and if you did any PP?
I shot these with the Sigma 70-300 4-5.6 APO. I always do PP, since i should RAW. Usually its the levels, contrast/brightness, saturation and Unsharp mask.
One Word... AMAZING.. How do you do it, I am a starter, I hope to be able to shoot half that GOOD... CONGRATS
Thanks mate. Its just shooting alot and with wildlife/zoo animals you have to have alot of patience too. They wont do anything you want them to do. They probably have a sixth sense when it comes to people with camera's in their hands.

Thank you for your kind words brother. Im always inspired by your zoo shots.:thumbup::thumbup: One day us Retards will get out and shoot in the wild

what and get our fancy cameras all wet and muddy??
no way!

you cant even buy popcorn in the wild, i mean....come on.

Yeah , I think your right man. And...I dont want to lose my Retard status. It seems to have grown on me. I think I will go to the zoo soon, and be my retard self again:lmao: BTW....extra butter on my popcorn please:drool:

Wow:hail:. Those are great. Love 3,4,and 5 the most.

Those are insanly sharp and very great. Agreed that 4 and 5 are the favorite here.

Nice exposure on them too

~Michael~

Yeah , I think your right man. And...I dont want to lose my Retard status. It seems to have grown on me. I think I will go to the zoo soon, and be my retard self again:lmao: BTW....extra butter on my popcorn please:drool:
The world needs retards, so just go out and do it :) Im looking forward to the pics.
Wow:hail:. Those are great. Love 3,4,and 5 the most.
Cheers
Those are insanly sharp and very great. Agreed that 4 and 5 are the favorite here.

Nice exposure on them too

~Michael~
Thank you :)

Most reactions

Back