roots

DannyLewis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this when I was having my OOF problem. I found out the problem was third party batteries for my T3i. They were 7.4V where Canon batteries are 7.2v messing up focus and causing the camera to shut off on its own. I was at the point of sending it in to canon, saved some trouble when I found the volt difference. I like this picture for the way the tree fell and the roots are still standing on the edge of the road.
View attachment 27509

Next time I go horseback riding I will go back to the shoe and shoot this again.

I tried all friggin' day to get shots like this to work.

they don't. they never do. it's just one of those things that you think would be interesting, but just never really work out like you hope.

I tried all friggin' day to get shots like this to work.

they don't. they never do. it's just one of those things that you think would be interesting, but just never really work out like you hope.

It might it you got a LOT closer and filled the whole frame with the dead branches.

it is on a one way road like a horseshoe so any closer would be in the lake and it is interesting but not that interesting. Next time I will ride the horse out in the water and get a good close shot. It has been there for ages the tree has since rotted away. I am lucky the roots are still there. Most stuff on the lakeside turns to firewood....

one small lane also

Most reactions

Back