roots

daniel_p

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Actually I don't think those are roots, I think it's some kind of bush or something. Anyway, I didn't mean to over expose it, it was a mistake, but I actually like the effect it gives, I think it looks pretty cool.

roots.jpg

Cool... I like it but... I'm wondering what a little more contrast would do.... black and white?

Well I guess it looks more "artistic" this way, I don't know, you tell me :?
I don't know exactly if this is what you had in mind, feel free to edit it yourself in whatever way you want. I have no problem with people editing or using my pictures in any way. Once you edit it though, it's "yours", in other words I don't want to be associated with the changes you made to it, that's all.

roots_bw.jpg

For some obscure reason, your photos, daniel_p, don't load for me. It happened to your latest contributions to the "Sky-Theme" over in the "Themes", and is happening here, now, too.

The large ones of one of our newbies (who's name I don't remember right now) did load, only were they waaaayyy too large for my monitor and took ages in loading.

Therefore I can't tell why others can see your photos, comment on them, but I can't... it's a pity.

Most reactions

Back