Rosetta McClain Gardens

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few shots from a floral garden near my house.

190_9082a.jpg

190_9093a.jpg

191_9159a.jpg

191_9153a.jpg

190_9089a.jpg

They turned the sprinklers on, so I had to leave after this shot.
190_9095a.jpg

Kinda good. I have taken too many flower pics lately, so I had better get back to the cemetery. :lmao:

Chiller said:
I have taken too many flower pics lately, so I had better get back to the cemetery. :lmao:

Aw c'mon, ya don't wanna get pigeonholed or stuck in a rut (especially in a cem!). We've all been enjoying your diverse pics...everything from that awesome shot of Kane, to these beautiful flower pics, to the cool interior church shots. Love the cem stuff too, but one shouldn't have too much of a good thing....

I really like the flower pics, especially the lily, the daisy, and the sprinklered flowers. Great job.
16_14_5.gif

good shots chiller....... esp like the first, the orange looks great against the dark bg, great work :thumbup:

Here I am, falling instantly in love with your Photo 2 here, although I do like them all and wished I could be in that park ... I think I'd fill a card in no time!

(But another trip to a nice "dark" cemetery would be fun, too, I admit!) :D

Be-yoo-ti-ful!

Love #2,#3,and#5! They are all really nice!!

Good pics, although...the rose seems a little "dull" for such a dark background, is it my monitor and/or eyes?

Ooo, I love the Lantana with it's bold and vibrant colors! The daisy looks like it's got its petals raised in supplication. :mrgreen:

What Anty said. ^^ ;) I'm loving all of it.

Besides, ever since you posted your Bubble series, we all knew you were doomed to having a creative streak that goes beyond the dark side. :mrgreen:

For me, this series tops is the last one - I'm just a sucker for a lot of water spray, and the light, airy feel of this image. Great catch! (even if you did have to run afterwards) :lol:

Thank you so much for all your kind words.
terri...I dont think I will ever be able to do another bubble series. That was the start of my funk. I just cant see photos the way I would like since I did that series.
My biggest fear in that last shot was....well...the camera. That sprinkler was spinnin pretty dang fast. I was like deer hoppin over bushes to get away.:lol: :lmao: :lol:
LaFoto... headin back to a cemetery this weekend. :lmao:

Thanks again everyone

nice shots chiller, i like #4 the most... don't see those around here... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back