rotfl!!!!

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
wanna know what I'll probably sell on wednesday??? :)

aaa.jpg

ok a friend of mine is a "bubble freak"... his walls are full of circles... round shapes and so on... he saw my photo of london bridge and asked me to play a bit... I did what you see here and he fell in love with this... now I'm waiting for a huge A3 print of this to be developed, framed and get cash for it :D

mentos_007 said:
ok a friend of mine is a "bubble freak"... his walls are full of circles... round shapes and so on... he saw my photo of london bridge

[pedantic]That's Tower Bridge. There are two London Bridges, one just up the river from there, and the other in the Arizona desert.[/pedantic]

Er, I'll get my coat...

Thomsk

Funny that! A friend was talking about this last night! :lol:

Aparently, some American (or American company) bought London bridge to ship over to the USA, thinking they had bought Tower bridge! :lol:

But I myself don't know if that's true!

i've been to the london bridge in Arizona, whoever thought that would be a great idea was on crack

"hey! let's buy a bridge famous for a song, and put it..."

"in New York?" "in Charleston?" "in D.C.?" "Boston?" "San Francisco?" "New Orleans?" ...

"no, let's put it in the middle of freaking Arizona!"

... *snort*

"BRILLIANT! AND LETS PUT A THEME PARK THERE TOO! IT'LL BE HUGE!!"

ahhh damn... Tower Bridge.. London Bridge... you've got definitely too many bridges there :p:)

and hmm... selling it is not a stupid idea... I wonder how much it would be worth... I mean the real bridge not a print :p

PlasticSpanner said:
Damn!

I thought you were going to tell us you were coming to the London Meetup! :(

I'd love to!

Most reactions

Back