Rotterdam Zoo *Lots-o-pics*

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sunday i went to Blijdorp, which is a zoo in Rotterdam. Its really big and you dont even notice that you are in the middle of a big city.
Anyways, i took my 350d, 70-300mm lens and a tripod. Next time ill leave the tripod at home, cause i never used it (allthough at some shots i should have) Took 360 pictures and there is only a small amount that didnt have camera shake................i really have to get used to this lens :er:
So, here are some pics that worked out pretty nice (at least i think they did :mrgreen: )

Blijdorp001.jpg

Blijdorp002.jpg

Blijdorp003.jpg

Blijdorp004.jpg

Blijdorp005.jpg

Blijdorp006.jpg

Blijdorp007.jpg

Blijdorp008.jpg

Blijdorp009.jpg

Blijdorp010.jpg

Blijdorp011.jpg

Blijdorp012.jpg

Blijdorp013.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

What a variety!

They are all great! The DOF you get with your lens is great and you could really zoom in onto the animals, which I like! When we were in Emmen, I so sorely missed my 35mm Canon with the 300mm lens! I must go to a zoo again soon now!

And a wombat! Wow! (Well I do take the animal in Photo 3 for a wombat, hopefully I am not totally and embarrassingly wrong here.....)

(Psssst.... it is NOT? But you can't help me out of my online calamity by telling me WHAT it is? Dang... :confused: )

(I have an idea that it could be what is "Murmeltier" in German, but someone "stole" my dictionary and I can't look up what that is in English right now...grrr)

I really wouldnt know..........i only know that it was displayed in the Oceanium (part of the zoo) and it was in the south america part (if i remember correctly)

And yes, thats a wet otter. Great little creatures

love 2 6 and 9, the sea creature, tiger and otter. nice work. is #3 a sloth? I've never seen one of those either. there are some strange critters out there... #1 a prairie dog? i haven't seen one of those in a while either. we used to have them all over the southwest...

Im sure it isnt a sloth.
Ill check with my bro, he got this little book. I think all the animals are in there, that were displayed.
And the first one is a prairie dog, cute little buggers

Most reactions

Back