Round 1 Entries "Communication" - Due by Tuesday August 8th.

Darin: I have a suggestion, in the future rounds, maybe have the 'contestants' PM you the submissions and we keep them anonymous for the judging. It just eliminates the chance that personal prejudice will come in to play. That being said, I'm doing my part to keep this round fair, and will have my results sent to Darin in just a few minutes :D
Looks good guys!

:goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe:

I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I can't wait for the results!

clarinetJWD said:
Darin: I have a suggestion, in the future rounds, maybe have the 'contestants' PM you the submissions and we keep them anonymous for the judging. It just eliminates the chance that personal prejudice will come in to play.
i'll second that.

Thanks to everyone for participating! Here are the final average scores from all the judges. Anyone with a 10 or over is into round 2 which will be posted shortly.

magicmonkey 10.1
shutteredeye 11.5
jdunphy 12.4
jeridjohnson 10.1
jds 8.8
jeff_canes 9.3
spako 12.8
lunatick 10
bubblepixel 9.4
tsienni 10.9
wnk 7.1
pixel_trish 9.3
crazyava 11.8
midgetpatrol 12.3 (out because he's going to be away for a few weeks and can't participate in round 2)

talk about making it by the skin of your teeth....shesh, im going to have to really give it a hard go next round!

wow so it is getting more and more interesting! congrats!

I suppose that could be to big of a job, but I ask anyway,
could we know where we lost our points, so we can improve ouselves?
:blushing:

BubblePixel said:
I suppose that could be to big of a job, but I ask anyway,
could we know where we lost our points, so we can improve ouselves?
:blushing:
I just did overall scores because it was easier than averaging all the individual categories. But it's no problem to get to the individual break-downs, I can't find the spreadsheet right now and I need to be getting to work, so I'll post those for you tonight.

If anyone else wants the individual break-down of the scores feel free to ask and I'll get them for you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back