RSA at Piha

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ducky, his lovely wife and myself enjoyed a cholorestol induced bacon burger with chips at the RSA in Piha. When i was dribbling slabs of greasy fat on my t-shirt I took this shot of the sunset here from the balcony :)

piha-waitakeres.jpg

piha-waitakeres%20II.jpg

Holy cow.
How on earth do you always bring out these colours in your pictures????
(Can`t wait for the next Christmas to roll around.....:sexywink: you know why, eh? :sexywink: )

This is sheer beauty!

And to imagine you taking and dripping (photo and burger fat...).

(Any photos of Duckie, by the way and by any chance???)

Awesome colors, I love the contrast between the sky and the ground and the way the sky is reflected in the water.

How do you get those colors? ;)

Some more awe inspiring shots vonn. Superb colours.. I hope with the aid of photoshop or i'm going to get all jealous about the quality of light you get in NZ along with the scenery.

molested_cow said:
Who's calling me?!!

Seems like I was, eh? :wink:
But wasn't my call to the Mark's newest renditions worth it?

you're straight up freakin awesome Von! incredible talent coupled with one of the most beautiful lands known to man! the reflections in these really do it for me! :hail: :hail:

WOW!!...those are awesome pics. I love the colours.!!!!!!!!

Is there not one single square inch of that country that DOESN'T look like a $500+ print quality scene at any given moment!? :shock:

I'm really running out of things to say about your work before I just start getting really boring in my replies :hail:

Most reactions

Back