rubbish bins

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did a quick driveby of this, did not think shot would turn out as i took it thru the passenger window with wide angle (had to do a bit of cropping), what do you folks think?

rubbish.jpg

I'll give this critique a try since no one else has given one yet. The colors are very vivid and deep, but I think what's missing is the composition. I know you took this shot while in the car and with a wide angle less, but the composition is very straightforward and "squarish". The trash bins are also centered in the picture frame too. The square trash bins don't help the problem much either. :wink:

I do think you might have had something here if you got a closer shot at a different angle. The graffiti could also be used as a focal point with a closer shot. I don't know how well that will turn out though. :scratch:

Aside from the composition the pictures itself is pretty much flawless. It has very good saturation of colors and virtually no grain. Hopefully, I've helped you in some way.

I pretty much agree with Harper on this one. The bin on the far right seems cut off - so perhaps just cropping that out will help - this would leave the 'Leave' and 'Do not Leave' signs in the image - which is kinda fun. But, the three bins on the left are far more interesting than those on the right - I particularly liked the flowers drawn on them. So if you wanted to do away with both bins on the right I think you'd still have something of interest.

Most reactions

Back