Ruby Crowned Kinglet

zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another teeny little guy I've been chasing for a while. Hard to capture. Always in the shadows, so small and quick. It has been a struggle to get a sharp shot.
Here's the best I have so far: do they look over sharpened? Thanks for looking
kinglet-1-2.jpg

kinglet-1-3.jpg

Cool looking bird. Congratulations!

I would say tone down the sharpness a little - still a cool bird to capture, well done :)

Les

Nice job, Zulu. I caught one by accident a few years ago. Was just taking photos of birds and didn’t recognize it ‘till I edited the pic😛

At a glance it looks fine but upon closer inspection it does appear to be just a smidge over sharpened, hardly noticeable really, so you did well, I think. It's a fantastic set with #1 being my favorite.

Nice shots. #2 for me.

That's a fantastic shot, honestly! Congrats on catching it. #2 really shows off it's details.

Cool looking bird. Congratulations!

I would say tone down the sharpness a little - still a cool bird to capture, well done :)

Les

Very nice shots, I have never seen this bird before.....

Nice job, Zulu. I caught one by accident a few years ago. Was just taking photos of birds and didn’t recognize it ‘till I edited the pic😛

-

Very sweet little thing! :)

At a glance it looks fine but upon closer inspection it does appear to be just a smidge over sharpened, hardly noticeable really, so you did well, I think. It's a fantastic set with #1 being my favorite.

Nice shots. #2 for me.

Thanks all. Very much.

I really just need to get a little more light on this guy. I'm trying to think of a way to reflect some light into the shady corner he likes. These are ISO 1000 so I had some noise to remove also.

Most reactions

Back