Ruby - The Sweetest Thing (my granddaughter - Just for Fun)

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Meet Ruby, my daughters first child and me and the wife's first grandchild. She's now all of 18 days old.

As part of their wedding anniversary present my daughter and her husband were gifted a professional baby shoot from a local photographer. This took place yesterday and this is one of the poses Ruby set during the session. She just melts my heart.

Ruby-1.jpg

@Space Face we have 10 now (4 girls and 6 boys) ranging in age from 4 to 25. Of the bunch only one has lived really close a 5 yr old. They're all special and you try not to play favorites but it's hard not to when they're only 10 mins away verses a few hours.

@Space Face we have 10 now (4 girls and 6 boys) ranging in age from 4 to 25. Of the bunch only one has lived really close a 5 yr old. They're all special and you try not to play favorites but it's hard not to when they're only 10 mins away verses a few hours.

Well, at the moment I only have the one so I don't have your issue but it must be a very pleasant issue to have;).

Congrats! Better start buying portrait lenses and building sets and props :) Congrats, the first grandchild melts your heart. Well they all do.

Congrats! Better start buying portrait lenses and building sets and props :) Congrats, the first grandchild melts your heart. Well they all do.

Thank you. I've ordered my first studio light, I'm pretty well covered for lenses. Learning curve ahead;)

Congrats! Be prepared for good times ahead!

Thank you Dean. Hopefully the powers that be will allow me out of my house long enough to enjoy those times mate;)

Bless all of you and keep you!

She is adorable!

@Space Face Precious...An Angel Among Us...God Bless Her And Your Entire Family!

Meet Ruby, my daughters first child and me and the wife's first grandchild. She's now all of 18 days old.

As part of their wedding anniversary present my daughter and her husband were gifted a professional baby shoot from a local photographer. This took place yesterday and this is one of the poses Ruby set during the session. She just melts my heart.

View attachment 198076
Beautiful

Most reactions

New Topics

Back