Run it's the Five Oh

4290919.jpg

4290920.jpg

Your street photography is superb Javier. You've been honing that eye for some time I'd guess.

Your location is helpful too. Vast assortment of odd characters seem to hover about that LA area. Around here, to catch people walking, we'd have to go to a mall!

Just got back from your smugmug. Very nice! Glad you added that link to your signature.

Last edited:
3005wyx.jpg

This one was taken after receiving a ticket for excessive noise (my stereo system is too loud) lol right after one of my photography classes so i asked to take their picture
263k00z.jpg

Your street photography is superb Javier. You've been honing that eye for some time I'd guess.

Your location is helpful too. Vast assortment of odd characters seem to hover about that LA area. Around here, to catch people walking, we'd have to go to a mall!

Just got back from your smugmug. Very nice! Glad you added that link to your signature.

Thanks John.
I have been street shooting for about 2 years now and very much on a learning curve. Thanks for the kind words.
javier

Oh, I missed this one. Boy that fellow looks like he could give the cop a beat down...Great capture

Ohh yeah, he was a big guy...unfortunately I happened to be about 200 yards away and in slow moving traffic, so it was difficult to get a decent shot

I had to have some fun out of this, great photo....

xdcwtx.jpg
Thats so great haha. Id say you could sell that but i dont think nike wants to promote stuff like that :lmao:

I had to have some fun out of this, great photo....

xdcwtx.jpg
Thats so great haha. Id say you could sell that but i dont think nike wants to promote stuff like that :lmao:
Especially since the guy got caught! :)

We need one where the perp is getting away cause the Nikes are so fast!

Most reactions

Back