Rupture in valley

A couple of steps forward to eliminate the fence in the image would have done wonders.

A couple of steps forward to eliminate the fence in the image would have done wonders.

Yes, I was very unsure about the fence. I've got some similar scenes without it as well.

Thanks for sharing your views!

I kinda like the fence for some reason. A lot of snow covered mountain shots you see from this angle don't have much of a foreground.

Thanks, that's a good point.

I just noticed I've done a poor job at cloning out some power lines upper left.

I agree with the comments about the fence - a bit too much in the foreground for me. I wouldn't remove all of it, because it's a nice touch from your viewpoint. Gorgeous area, that's for sure. I can't comment on the power line cloning - I don't see them at all.

I suppose it's a good thing you don't see the cloning. Maybe it's just me, as I know what it originally looked liked.

Thanks, btw!

I wasn't too sure about the fence either. I think my prob is that it competes for attention with that great break in the clouds, and I think the break should win.

My (newbish) $0.02

JM

Thanks, I really get your point.

I like the fence, just wish it was not as close. I think if you were back a bit it would provide a good foreground interest.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back