Rush Shoot

rein

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so at 6 am this morning my friend woke me up, bacause she needed pics of here for a modeling company,and that she needs it by lunch time, so in other words i had 6 hours total of work time!!!

this is what came out, enjoy, C&C appreciated

all shot with the 50mm 1.8. on a rebel xti

6x4--0215.jpg

6x4--0224.jpg

6x4--0238.jpg

6x4--0240.jpg

6x4--0242.jpg

6x4--0243.jpg

6x4--0251.jpg

Last edited:
They all seem to have very high contrast, was that intentional? The last one is the only one that doesn't and it's quite flat.

i had no intentions actually, i just pressed that BW high Contrast Preset lols, i had a total of 30 mins to choose and edit the pics for her. i will play with them when i get back from work

thanks for looking

Yeah they are way too contrasty, it just takes all the detail out of them, focus seems soft too.

First 3 needed some sort of fill light, you possed her in the wrong place because there is some nice light coming in through the doorway just move the furniture and you could have had some good shots

1. Needs fill light or a reflector she's a bit dark. Also, not sure about the pose, looks a little forced to me.

2. Bright window is distracting. I wouldn't have put it behind her, or I would've chosen a faster shutter to properly expose the outside + a little fill flash to brighten her up.

3. I dont think this is a flattering shot at all, I'd scrap it.

4. Nice exposure, but I dont like the crop. I think cropping out the elbows looks a bit weird.

5. Dont like her facial expression and the crop still bothers me.

6 + 7. Dont like her expression in either of these

thanks for the inputs, im gnna and look at reflectors now

Most reactions

Back