Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
See what I finally managed to capture?

RushingWater.jpg

:biggrin:

And where was this?
In town.
In walking distance to where there is the swimming pool I take my daughter to every day. And I did not know this!!!! :shock: ;)

nice job. I'm addicted to longer exposures right now. There so much fun. I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future.

OMG Corinna! how dare you not knowing this beautiful, full of photo opportunities place!!!!! come on!!!! it is great! I love it :D go there again and show us more!!!!

Thanks, thanks, thanks, you all.
And yes, this was taken with "my little toy". ;)
And I have taken photos of the town before, but not of this little waterfall...

Here is one photo that I think has many faults, other than that I finally managed to capture rushing water without blowing out all the areas around the water, and you like it so :scratch:
Someone explain the world to me.............................. :confused:

:)

Hmmm I'll try but I'd rather just have a go at explaining what I really htink works in the photo!;)

It's composed quite well in that the water is rushing from the top right to the bottom left which pulls my eye along the stream. The long exposure gives motion and action to the shot and the rock in the bottom right adds depth (Now I understand how & why! :blushing: . Cruzin showed me that one!:thumbup: )

The green bush adds your personal "signature" to it as well.:lol: The only drawback I can see with my un-trained eye is the debris at the top of the stream that seems to clutter the rock.

I am so happy that you all like this so! :)

And well, then my good photos are apparently only just happening by chance... ??? Uh-oh. Does that add to my self-assurance or diminish it?

Anyhow, don't you think there is too little room at the top?
And as to the debris ... well, that is the town council's job to get rid of that, I think. ;)

Most reactions

Back