412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice subject. Like the shots.

I think the color could be more rich and the contrast could use a bump in all of them. They are all just a bit flat.

I really like the last shot. I took the liberty (as per "My Photos Are OK to Edit) to remove the weed and level it out with the bumper (it cut your signature a tad) and slightly boost the saturation!

Hope you like:
6994435230_eda2119a43_b.jpg

These would be a very good candidate for HDR

Quick tone mapped and color adjustments using photomtatix, photoshop and nik color effex

6994369000_1476c22295_b.jpg

I just love photos like these good job!!

Thank you guys and girls for all your kind replies. Unfortunately I didn't have my tripod or else I would have tried some HDR!

Liked the first and the last shot, try HDR u don't need multiple shots, just over expose the same shot using +1EV and under expose -1EV, save them separately, and use photomatix to bring out the contrast, highlights and opacity in the image...
Like this one:

$image-1455085350.jpg

And turned this into hdr like this:

View attachment 7671

Liked the first and the last shot, try HDR u don't need multiple shots, just over expose the same shot using +1EV and under expose -1EV, save them separately, and use photomatix to bring out the contrast, highlights and opacity in the image...
Like this one:

View attachment 7670

And turned this into hdr like this:

View attachment 7671

Thats not "True" HDR that is just tonemapping.

The front of the car looks promising, but I'd explore framings between the first and last images. The first doesn't have enough in it to make a good composition and the last has too much.

I would really like #3 if you didn't clip off the top and bottom of the speedometer. Perhaps some focus stacking as well, however you previously mentioned you didn't have your tripod.

Interesting shot anyway.

EDIT: I took the liberty of taking the tonemapped image that vipgraphx provided and added a guasian blur to separate the subject from the background more. Its pretty rough since I'm working on a school computer in the middle of class and I was a bit rushed for time, but you get the idea ;)

69943690001476c22295bco.jpg

Last edited:
Dom6663 said:
I would really like #3 if you didn't clip off the top and bottom of the speedometer. Perhaps some focus stacking as well, however you previously mentioned you didn't have your tripod.

Interesting shot anyway.

EDIT: I took the liberty of taking the tonemapped image that vipgraphx provided and added a guasian blur to separate the subject from the background more. Its pretty rough since I'm working on a school computer in the middle of class and I was a bit rushed for time, but you get the idea ;)

Awesome, I can make out the rust eating away the car clearly in this one. Thanks for trying it out!!!

Yes, the door handle is great. Did you use the 80-200 lens?
Also, the images are edited? Can you show the originals also, and tell us exactly what did you tweak?

Most reactions

Back