Rust Race

danielklaer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.thewittyparrot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Image of two mini shells I have titled 'Rust Race'. C&C welcome/requested. I took this ages ago and only just got around to putting it up. I might have another go at this image if the cars are still there. It isn't a true black and white I guess but I didn't know where else to put it.

5880292840_bc64c2d849_o.jpg

Image is fine, this sepia like color or rather very warm b&w is quite appropriate for the subject and i like this light, it brings some tension to the picture.

Last edited:
I see what you were going for, and I definitely like it. I just wish I could see at least one of the cars in its entirety.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, they're Minis :pale:

Nice shot and well composed. I don't like such heavy tinting, but that may be just me.

Thanks for the replies everyone. :)

Ken: I do agree with your comment and in hindsight may reduce it somewhat.

Ceeboy: Haha I know! These were my old mans scrap shells (for the good one he works on). I have to check if he still has them!

DGMP: Thank you very much for your comments. I agree and would definately have liked to try and get the white shell fully in the frame if I did it again. From memory there was a distracting tree in front of the front car that stopped it from being fully in the frame.

Timor: Thank you. Glad you liked it :)

Most reactions

Back