rusty chevrolet

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i went to a local swapmeet this weekend and took it... i thought it was kinda neat... C&C welcome :thumbup:

2291705814_008af25b49_o.jpg

I love taking pictures of old, rusted out cars.

With this photo, I wish I could see more of the vehicle itself. I don't know if it's because you wanted to show just the word "Chevrolet", or if an opportunity to get good shot of more of the car just wasn't available. Regardless, the way you photographed it so that the signature is divided in half by the light is really cool! Very neat and even.. I like it.

I love taking pictures of old, rusted out cars.

With this photo, I wish I could see more of the vehicle itself. I don't know if it's because you wanted to show just the word "Chevrolet", or if an opportunity to get good shot of more of the car just wasn't available. Regardless, the way you photographed it so that the signature is divided in half by the light is really cool! Very neat and even.. I like it.

Depending the car... I hate seeing old rusted cars. Rust is cancer for cars.. heh.

As for the picture, I would have backed out a tad to get the corners of the emblem in more.

thanks for all the responses...

i would have gotten a picture of the entire truck but it was sitting on a trailer with junk all in and around it

and as far as the emblem thing, i should have but didnt think about that till i got it on the computer!

Most reactions

Back