Rusty Trains :-)

john3eblover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Just one more thread i promise! Got a chance to see a train museum, and take some shots of old trains and rust and stuff, kinda colorful and stuff. let me know what you think

rusting_train_2.jpg

rusting_train_4.jpg

rusting_train_1.jpg

rusting_train_3.jpg

john3eblover said:
... and take some shots of old trains and rust and stuff, kinda colorful and stuff. let me know what you think

I like it. Get a polarizing filter for your camera, and the colors will really pop.

ksmattfish said:
I like it. Get a polarizing filter for your camera, and the colors will really pop.

these were taken with a Nikon 3200, but ironically i just got a polarizing filter for my N65. Either Hoya or Tiffen, i can't remember

Ah, I must point these out to my sister. She loves old trains, old railway lines and all the railroad paraphernalia!

(I must still teach her that she may also look at other people's pics and comment on them, but she's quite struggling with this new thing in her life, i.e. her membership here, I'm afraid).

And yes, I love these, too, the crispness and the framings! Those knobs in the first one really jump at ya' with the light you had.

Most reactions

Back