Rusty Vette

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The local track is open again.
I thought this was a clever idea even if I wouldn't do it to my car.
In this shot it looks like I caught him grabbing a gear, the tire is wadded up, the back-end is squatting and the front is up.

000_4172 - Copy.JPG

Yep, hard off the line it appears. If you ask me it looks like the rust look is air-brushed because I don't think those are real rivets either. I believe the whole car is painted to give it an old battle ship look and they did a good job.
Nice shot.

Yeah our local track gets the occasional " ratrod " but I agree with Kirk this is a very good paint job made to look like a ratrod. Good catch on the traction shot.

looks cool to me. great shot.

Definitely a paintjob. A good one too. Corvette bodies are fiberglass. They don't rust! Great shot.

Great shot! Nice touch using the molecular formula for Ferric Oxide (Iron Oxide) on the door. LOL

Yep, hard off the line it appears. If you ask me it looks like the rust look is air-brushed because I don't think those are real rivets either. I believe the whole car is painted to give it an old battle ship look and they did a good job.
Nice shot.

This is after the launch, it's my favorite of the burst. I went through the whole burst and it is the 1-2 shift.

I didn't see this one up close in the pits but I'm curious to see what it looks like including the interior.

Nice shot.

This is after the launch, it's my favorite of the burst. I went through the whole burst and it is the 1-2 shift.

I didn't see this one up close in the pits but I'm curious to see what it looks like including the interior.

I see, I don't doubt that for a second, I'm sure it's very powerful. Reminds me, I need to get to the drag strip before it gets too hot.

Most reactions

Back