S.C. state park photos

15bps

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have been shooting paintball tounraments for the last 4 months and today we took off up to a state park in Northern Greenville County. Here is a couple of shots I thought were the best. Please let me know if you see anything I could have done different.

69373971.07PXl165.DSC_0666.jpg

69373976.Zyw3PC64.DSC_0690.jpg

It's cool to see another paintballer on the board. I think there a few others floating around too. Tell me, how do you protect your gear on the field?

I like the first shot. Something about the second is lacking... The highlight in the top right is distracting.

I protect it with a modified ziplock back to keep paint off and then hang a small towel of that. I have had equipment shot about everytime I go out on the feild but nothing damaging yet.

There are a couple of blown parts in the second photo, though I really like its subject and DOF you worked with there. Unfortunately it is not exposed right.

The first is nice and I prefer the colour version here, but that is just me. There's a good many b+w conversions that I like (or do to my own pics), but here I just like the colours too much ... did you step into the river to get it?

Like all of them but the 1st is better in my mind

Photos are still there. I am not sure why they wouldn't be showing up for you.

I stepped out on to other rocks to get the shots. I didn't actually get wet for it. Its to cold here right now to be doing that. Maybe next summer I will try getting wet to take some shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back