S2000 and BMW

Darwin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i took these at one of the monthly car meets i go to in corona, i thought the colors if these cars were great. what do you guys think?

NWPmeet3-0743copy.jpg

NWPmeet3-0720copy.jpg

the cars look good, but too much sky in the 1st pictures. i like the s2000, hotness!

I like the first shot because of the fisheye look and the color is just incredible. I think there might be a bit too much sky though. I think the ground is a little bit distracting in the S2000 shot.

Not a fan of the setting/composition, but the exposure and colours are beyond perfect! Get someone to drive to a better background and then go hard!

love the colors and the fisheye on the first one, the only thing that wrecks the second shot is the angle of the rim... i can't stand it when they aren't pointed perpendicular to the camera...

In the S2000 shot, you want to have the front wheels turned the other way so you can see the rim, not the tire.

Colors look great tho :)

In the S2000 shot, you want to have the front wheels turned the other way so you can see the rim, not the tire.

Colors look great tho :)
thats true but i was like 50 feet away and the guy had no idea i snapped a shot.

ill take some of the sky out of the first shot and see how it turns out.

Most reactions

Back