blueangels4.jpg

blueangels3.jpg

blueangels2.jpg

blueangels1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

DUDE!
1 is the sickest one by far
and 6, 7 and 9 are rad as well hahah

were u in a jet as well or just had the best vantage point of all time?

Thanks! I WISH I were in a jet, but I just asserted myself to the front haha.

Thanks for posting the photos of the "Blues"! My uncle was lead solo (blue angle #5) for a tour in the 80s. These photos bring back lots of memories. Did you get a photo of Fat Albert doing the JATO takeoff?

I wish they still did air shows here where I live. It's like 15 min away from my place :O. I think they stopped because they've had a few accidents in the past few years.... imagine watching an air show and the two planes collide... not good at all.

It was ironic how when that happened I was outside video taping them, and maybe an hour later they collided. I missed it!

Number 6 is my favourite :)

Thanks for posting the photos of the "Blues"! My uncle was lead solo (blue angle #5) for a tour in the 80s. These photos bring back lots of memories. Did you get a photo of Fat Albert doing the JATO takeoff?

No, for some reason Fat Albert didn't do the JATO takeoff!! I was pretty mad they didn't do it!

They don't always do the RATO (Rocket Assisted Take Off, JATO is Jet Assisted Take Off) at every show. I can't remember off the top of my head, but there are certain paramaters that have to be met for them to be able to do the RATO take off.

BTW - I love photos number 1 and 8. One is just classic and number 8 I love how you were panning on #5 and got #6 blurred. Nice timing on that shot.

Harriers FTW. nice pics.

I agree, #1 is awesome! Great shots!

I remember going to a non-public airshow back in the 90s when the Swedish air force was getting their new fighters and it was amazing but nothing compared to what the guys at the Blue Angels can do though :D
They are all great shots especially #8

these are f'ing legit, nice work

#5 wins it for me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back